Friday, November 30, 2012

Truth Justice & Mulberries.


The Mulberry Tree Jam//'This is Just to Say' by William Carlos Williams

I am developing an obsession for all things jam. What goes in them and what holds them. The colours & the textures of the jam, the shape & lid of the glass jar.
Oh the things I could store in a jam jar
And now when I think about jam & its sweetness & colours & speckles of seeds all I can think of is 'This is Just to Say'. 

This particular jam also has something to say. It tells a beautiful story all on its own - a local single mum making mulberry jam from her mulberry tree to sell at the local street fair. Truth justice & mulberries.  

1 comment:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

Cute post)) I just came around your blog and I find it really nice! Do you want to follow each other? Because I'm following you right now, hope you can do same:D:D:D
Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
http://svetusvet.blogspot.ru/